2015 Ford Mustang GT
2015 Ford Mustang GT Tech Specs
MSRP Manual Trans.: $25,300 Coupe; $34,800 Convertible
MSRP Automatic Trans.: $26,495 Coupe; $35,995 Convertible
* Convertible only offered in "Premium" trim.
Premium: $4,000 Option
Engine: V8; 5.0L; 302 Cu. In.
Horsepower: 435 @ 6,500rpm
Torque: 400 Lb/Ft @ 4,250rpm
Weight: 3,705 Lbs
Fuel Efficiency: 16 city/25 hwy Auto; 15 city/25 hwy Manual
Available Transmission: 6 Speed Auto with Paddle Shifters, 6 Speed Manual
Available Wheel Sizes: 17", 18" 19"
2015 Ford Mustang GT Performance
0-60 Mph: ~4.4 Sec. as reported by MotorTrend
1/4 Mile: 12.8 Sec. @ 112.2 Mph as reported by MotorTrend
Original MotorTrend article published Sept 17, 2014.
Changes & Updates from 2014 Mustang GT
- Significant interior & exterior design changes and upgrades.
- All new independent rear suspension and front suspension.
- Push button start is standard on all models.
- Paddle shifters standard with automatic transmission.
- Increase in horsepower (15hp) & torque (15 lb. ft) - Due to the transplanted valves, springs, forged connecting rods, and more from the Boss 302.
- First year Mustang to offer adaptive cruise control as a stand alone option ($1,195).