2015 Ford Mustang V6
2015 Ford Mustang V6 Tech Specs
MSRP Manual Trans.: $23,800 Coupe; $29,300 Convertible
MSRP Automatic Trans.: $24,995 Coupe; $30,495 Convertible
Engine: V6 3.7L
Horsepower: 300 @ 6,500rpm
Torque: 280 Lb/Ft @ 4,000rpm
Weight: 3,526 Lbs
Fuel Efficiency: 19 city/28 hwy Auto; 17 city/28 hwy Manual
Available Transmission: 6 Speed Auto with Paddle Shifters, 6 Speed Manual
Available Wheel Sizes: 17", 18" 19"
2015 Ford Mustang V6 Performance
0-60 Mph: ~5.0 Sec. as reported by Auto Files
1/4 Mile: 13.5 Sec. @ 102 Mph as reported by Auto Files
Originally published by: http://autofiles.com/0-60-times/ford/mustang/
Changes & Updates from 2014 Mustang V6
- Significant interior & exterior design changes and upgrades.
- All new independent rear suspension and front suspension.
- Push button start is standard on all models.
- Paddle shifters standard with automatic transmission.
- Decrease in horsepower (-5hp)
- First year Mustang to offer adaptive cruise control as a stand alone option ($1,195).
Equipment Group 051A